It has been a while since I have wrote anything on this. Orrin is doing very well and getting huge. He is up to 22 pounds and a little over 28 inches long. He is almost crawling, he knows how to move his arms but can't figure out where to put his knees. He is so much fun. We recently got plans to build onto our house and I am so excited. I will have to post pictures. Mothers days is creeping up on us, and I get a bicycle as well as an attachment for Orrin, I can't wait. The hay business is coming to a quick hault and Todd only seems to be running a few days a week. We recently bought a 1955 ford pickup that should keep him pretty busy during this slow time. I will post pictures soon.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment