




Orrin and I were lucky enough to make a 5-day long trip up to Alturas and stay at the Callen Family Cabin. We spent the vacation with Grandma Sandra, Auntie Manda (and all the kids,) Anne and Rob's family, and a little of Papa Tash! Rob had borrowed a friends boat and I was able to do quite a bit of wakeboarding (which I have missed very much)!!! Orrin was okay on the boat, but HATED his life vest!! We were able to spend a lot of time just hanging out on the beach and enjoying to beautiful mountain air. Like I mentioned in my earlier post Orrin is not walking, so that was pretty difficult with many bad things to trip on or get into, luckily we had no injuried! The last day we were there we made a trip down to Redfish where we layed in the sun, and Orrin actually played in the water. We went on a paddle boat and floated around on a little blow-up toy! We very much enjoyed ourselves, but we were very happy to get home to daddy!!! Here are some fun pictures of the trip!


0 comments:
Post a Comment