CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Mess






Today was one of those days. It has been pretty yucky for a few days and Orrin got stir crazy. He decided to take his containers full of toys (neatly organized beforehand,) and dump them all onto the floor to create some type of ... well, MESS!!! Leila thoroughly enjoyed having all the toys dumped out as she was able to play with ones she usually can't reach. Orrin also managed to get two bloody noses (which I have no photo evidence of due to the fact that blood was EVERYWHERE,) and Leila cut her lip. However, I found that it was easy to occupy them with two matching water bottles that the drank out of, but watered everything in my house with!! OHH MOMMY HOOD! Today was one of those days where I was excited for bed time!!

0 comments: