CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Orrin is sitting UP!!!




I don't know if I talked about this in an earlier post, but Orrin is sitting up all on his own and has been for quite some time now!! I am so excited. He has also started to scoot on his bum, which has to be the cutest thing ever. He hasn't quite got the crawling thing down, let alone the getting up on all fours, but he sure as heck tries!!! I'm so proud of my little man!!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Amanda- I found your blog on your facebook page. Your little boy is so cute! I saw the announcement picture at my parents house, he has grown so much. Anyway, tell Todd and the fam I said "hi" We too have a blog but it is private. If you want to send me your e-mail address I will send you an invite

ems_gems@msn.com