CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Orrin says DaDa!!

So this morning Orrin and I woke up to a surprise! Todd was still in bed! Well I got Orrin changed and brought him to bed with us before I actually decide I want to get completly up for the day! He kept trying to get Todd, like he always does and started saying DaDa, at first I just thought it was him just blabbling out words, but he kept saying it everytime I would say it. It was so cute! Todd was excited, but I was so so happy!! YAY! He is growing up way way to fast! We also had his 6 month check-up on the 30th! He is growing so big now... he weighs 18 lbs. 10 1/2 oz. and is 27 inches long! He is becoming such a big boy!!

0 comments: