A quilt I made her
Giving sweet kisses to Leila
34 weeks
20 weeks
15 weeksSo now that we all know I am pregnant here we go on the details. I found out October 19th, I was pregnant and it was a very happy day. I went to the doctor soon after and was able to see the sweet little thing growing in my tummy. I am due on my birthday, June 28th and couldn't be more excited. I am now 34 and a half weeks along and it is starting to go by a lot quicker than it did with Orrin. We found out we were having a little girl, and I think I am more excited then Todd is. We have decided to name her Leila Suria, Leila after Todd's great-grandmother Callen, and Suria after a lady who he called his second mother while on his mission. I have been busy at work making things for her and getting the nursery ready, we only have one room close to us in the new house so Orrin and Leila will have to share for a while. This is pregnancy is definetly much different than with Orrin, and she doesn't move as much as he did. I am hoping that is a sign of what is to come because Orrin is a CRAZY MAN! We can't wait to welcome her!


0 comments:
Post a Comment