Today has been one of those days. As I could hear Orrin in his bed, wide awake at 6:45 I wasn't too sure if I wanted to drag my tired, pregnant self out of bed quite yet. However, when I decided to go get him and he gave me a sweet kiss and SQUEEZE hug I was happy I did. This little guy has changed my life in so many ways. He has shown me that no matter what I look like someone can still love me, that the house can be filthy and he doesn't mind, that I can not do the greatest job in mommy-hood one day and he forgets about it in 15 minutes. My life now revolves around Orrin and I wouldn't have it any other way. For Mother's Day Todd is getting me a patio furniture set, but I have yet to find one I absolutely love. He is such a great husband and an even better daddy. He has given me the gift of our children and the gift to stay home with them. He makes me so happy, we have our rough times but who doesn't. I am so grateful I GET to spend eternity with him.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment