We celebrated Orrin's birthday almost two months ago and I am just barely posting about it. I don't really know why I fell out of the blogging world, but I'M BACK! He is so wonderful and the last two years have been so much fun with him. He definitely keeps me very busy and anyone entertained. We got the little guy a little Buzz motorized car since that is his favorite cartoon character. He has absolutely loved it especially when daddy is trying to go to bed. He also received many fun gifts from grandparents. He loved blowing out his candle and anytime I light a candle he sings himself happy birthday and blows it out. STINKER!! I was so pleased to see how all-knowing he was this year. He understood they were his presents and the day was to celebrate him. Orrin is so sweet and I enjoy watching him grow.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment