








I can't believe Orrin is almost two. I love him so much and he has grown to be such a big boy. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Orrin, it was such a happy day for me. From the beginning I knew the little one was going to be a boy, and sure enough he was. Orrin was always so active in my stomach the kid never stopped moving and it is the same today. I remember seeing him for the first time, I was such an emotional wreck. He made me a mommy, he looked so much like his daddy, and even after 14 hours of labor I was so grateful to see his beautiful face. He was such an easy baby and started sleeping through the night at 2 months (I know i'm spoiled.) He LOVES his Uncle Zachie, he just can't get enough of him. He grew up too fast and now he is stubborn, yet so loving. He tests my patience in every sense of the word, yet I know that is what I need. It takes him a while to warm up to new people, but when he does he is so funny to watch. Orrin talks so much, he loves to read, watch Toy Story and Elmo, and play outside with daddy. I can't wait to watch him grow even more. I love you Twinkle!!
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment