




Orrin is growing into quite the little man, he will be 20 months soon. He loves being outside, anything to do with trucks, loaders, Elmo, and dogs. He has become friends with twin boys that are about 3 months older than he is. Hudson, Tate, and Orrin love to have play dates and one ends up hitting the other and drinking from another ones cup. Kristy and I have just learned to ignore most of it unless one is crying. I can't wait for this summer when we can all enjoy picnics and taking the boys on fun get aways. Orrin eats much more and definitely has his favorites such as: Popcorn, any fruit, cheese, and anything daddy is eating. Orrin loves his daddy more than anything and is still Todd's little "TWINKLE." We got Orrin some bunnies and he loves to chase them around the lawn. He is talking so much now and other people are able to understand him now. He goes potty on the big boy potty most of the time as long as we are home, which makes me so happy! Soon this little guy will be a great big brother to his "Aya." I can't wait to watch him with her.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment