CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Joys of the Last Month...

As I hit my 37th week of pregnancy, I finally remembered why pregnancy isn't very much fun. With Orrin I was so lucky I was able to wear my normal clothing clear up until the end, with little Leila and her chocolate cravings that ended at 5 months for my pants and just now for my shirts. I can't bring myself to buy new shirts so now I am walking around with too small shirts, a cute waddle, swollen feet, a beatiful outtie belly button, and what my father-in-law calls the glowing face I just consider it chunky! As any women that has gone through pregnancy knows, you can no longer sleep at night. Luckily for my baby shower my Aunt T came up and brought me her pregnancy pillow she used and that has helped SO much. I have been wanting to "nest," so bad but unfortunatley I am so exhausted it hasn't happened as well as I planned. I do have all her clothes and put away. I wish I could snap my fingers and my house be spotless, but that doesn't happen. I contemplated hiring a house cleaner to come and do all the things that I just can't do anymore, but can't bring myself to do it. I will post pictures soon of this pregnant belly. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and we will decide what to do from there. I can be induced in two weeks if I would like, but for some reason I can't decide if that is what I want to do again. I have been praying about it, so I will keep you posted on my choice.

0 comments: