CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Our Nursery






I figured it is about time I post about the nursery. I had a lot of trouble deciding how I wanted to do the nursery, as Orrin and Leila will share it at some point in time until I am ready to move Orrin clear across the house from us. I picked out a very pretty turquoise and went to work, however I just didn't like it and changed it the next day. I painted half the wall and put up chair molding around the paint line, I love it now and the color is a perfect match to the quilt I did for the bed. I still need to finish the curtains, but for some reason my machine is acting up. I have become a huge etsy fan (thanks to Kristy,) and found some amazing white frames that I hung on the wall. I put fabric in a few and put ribbon in one to hold all of Leila's hair bows which I got from our shower. I also bought some cardboard letters of an "O" and "L" and contemplated what to do with them for the last 3 months, I finally decided to lay my extra fabric on them and hang them in with the frames. I love how they turned out and they were so easy. We have Orrin's crib that he will still sleep in, Leila will sleep in her bassinet until she no longer can then we will go from there. I can't wait to welcome a little girl to our little family. It will be very soon.

0 comments: