CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Being A Mommy


Being a mommy has to be one of the hardest jobs out there. I love my children dearly and couldn't imagine my life any different, but it is difficult. It is difficult to look at an untidy house and knowing even if I clean it up it will be dirty in five minutes, I won't even mention the amount of laundry that piles up. It is difficult to have to shower with my two kids in tow... Orrin running between my feet whining because he got soap in his eyes and Leila crying because the water is splashing her as she sits in her bumbo. Difficult to be a human diaper and burp cloth, I can't even count the number of times I have been spit up on or pooped on. Difficult to not have time to get ready in the morning and at least look like I haven't been hit by a semi with Leila and Orrin in the drivers seat. Mommy hood is the most selfless thing any women can do. Every decision I have made is because of my kids because of my love for them. They are what make me happy and give me worth. I thought for sure two kids would be hard but it has actually been harder to feel as though I give them each enough time through out the day. I know that poor little Orrin spends a lot of time fighting for my attention as I feed Leila, burp Leila, change Leila's diaper and outfit a MILLION times a day, I know that Leila spends more time in her swing then I would like and I can't cuddle her all the time like I want to. I am so grateful I can stay at home with my children and I hope that they will grow to be great people. I hope they will always feel of my love and know that I can't say it enough. I hope that they will have strength in the gospel and know of their Heavenly Father's love, sometimes things get tough and things will always be a little easier with his guidance! To another day making selfless choices for my children.

0 comments: