CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Nearing Three Years






After three years of marriage we are finally getting around to get our pictures of our wedding. My brother-in-laws brother was kind enough to take our pictures at the temple. Life just took us in different directions and to be honest I forgot about the pictures. We moved into our new home and I have been wanting to put pictures up of not only us, but our kids. IT IS TIME!! Here are a few photos that I am having a hard time choosing from to go above our bed, please give me your input and let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Ashley, David and Family! said...

I love the second one because it shows the temple in the background. It is a great reminder everynight before you go to bed.

I also really love the fourth one. I think its a great picture! :)