
We found out we were pregnant! I was so excited and couldn't believe it considering we weren't trying, from what I hear that is usually when you do get pregnant. I quickly made a doctors appointment and found out I was due October 12, which made my due date the same day I was in a car wreck 6 years prior. I got a very early ultrasound due to complications previously. My pregnancy progressed normally and we found out we were having a boy at my 14 week mark which the doctor said was kind of early, but there was no mistaking it was a boy. Todd came with me and was hilarious because he had no idea which way was up or down. I knew as soon as he passed over it that we were having a boy, and the doctor caught onto that and asked Todd if he would like to know what we were having. Knowing Todd the doctor knew he really wanted it to be a boy so of course said you are having twin girls... Todd looked with a "OH MY GOODNESS, TWINS??" expression on his face. I couldn't hold it in and started laughing the doctor said ok there is just one and it's a boy, Todd's eyes watered up, (he would hate me if he knew I wrote this.) Things continued on... We had a wonderful Christmas together, which was a few months prior but I just now found the pictures!



0 comments:
Post a Comment