CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
















We decided to go in a week early and have Orrin, he was expected to be big. Also, we really wanted to make sure Todd was in town considering hay season had picked up and he woke up at 3 in the morning and was gone until 5 or 6 each night. My mom and I went in at 8 that morning with Todd and my sister to follow at 9 or 9:30. They broke my water and 8:30. I was able to stand about 7 cm with no pain killers than had to have it. I started pushing at 7 o'clock and didn't have him until 11:04p.m. Fourteen hours of labor with four of it being pushing I was glad to see my little man. We spent the night at the hospital and went home the next day. I was in a long of pain for a few days after, but nothing could take the happiness away of finally having that little man in my life. We named him Orrin Porter Capps after Orrin Porter Rockwell, totally Todd's choice but i love it now. Orrin was born 6 lbs. 13 oz. 18 and 1/2 inches long.

0 comments: