CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Wedding







We soon started preparing for the wedding, which was to take place on October 5th, 2007 in the Bountiful, Utah Temple. We decided on this temple because it was our favorite. Everything went smoothly until a couple of days before the wedding when we went to get the special order brown tuxedos I had to have. Pieces were missing for every single tux except my brother-in-laws and I was so upset. Luckily after a lot of praying everything came in rush shipment and family was able to bring it up the day of the wedding. We had stayed the night before and the hotel upgraded my room to the Bridal Suite. Oh it was beautiful and had a wonderful tub, which I fully enjoyed. It didn't even feel like I was getting married, I guess I just didn't know if Todd was going to run on me or not! :D We arrived at the temple 30 minutes before the ceremony unmarried and an hour later walked through the huge doors as man and wife. The gentlemen who sealed us could not stop telling me how beautiful I was, which I loved every time he said it. Luckily I didn't shed a tear because of a hole in my brother-in-law Curtis' sock. Thank goodness for that my make-up stayed put for pictures. After a ton of pictures and rain starting to come down I was ready to get out of my dress and get some food in my belly. We decided on a Texas Roadhouse down there and I changed in the restroom. :D We ate up and got a ton of hugs and than headed off to our Jungle Room stay and the Anniversary Inn hotel in Salt Lake, (which we shouldn't have told Todd's grandma about because as we were getting out of the restaurant and into the pick-up she did a wonderful George of the Jungle impression, which embarrassed me to no end. Anyways we had a wonderful time watching a movie and just getting some rest from the long day and preparing for the next day. On the 6th we had a reception and my in-laws house accompanied by a wonderful rock show put on by my brother-in-law's band Upinatem. I was exhausted after the circle pit and decided it was time to call it a night after all of that and cake up my nose. I am so grateful for all the help we had and how beautiful everything turned out.

0 comments: