Mr. Trash Stache and his Little Turkey
My little tiny!
Our cute family!
That is a normal face for my Toddey!
Mommy and baby! We enjoyed our first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a little family. We went back and forth from family to family as we do for every holiday. Orrin was given his blessing a few weeks before Thanksgiving. Todd gave it and did a wonderful job, we are so lucky to have such a well behaved little boy and hope he grows up to be everything he wants to be and more! For Thanksgivjng we had my family over the day before to have a wonderful ham feast since we would be eating with Todd's family this year. As for Christmas we had a wonderful one. Orrin turned 3 months the day of Christmas and got many gifts. He got a Teddy Rumpkins, which Todd and I both had when we were little it's a little to high tech then just the old tape player they used to have. Orrin's favorite toy was a little singing sea horse he got from Grandma Tona. Todd gave me Ugg boots, which I have wanted forever and he got a ton of very tasteful greyhound art! We had great first holidays with Orrin and I am very excited for next year I'm thinking he will understand Christmas.


0 comments:
Post a Comment