So after much contemplation on buying or making a toddler bed, I finally dove head first into plans I found at knock-offwood.com. It was much cheaper and I had the experience of doing it on my own (with a little help from a family friend,) WE DID IT!! I finished it up today and put it in Orrin's room and he loves it. I am hoping he will now move from the blow-up mattress he is currently sleeping on (darn camping trip,) to his new bed fairly easily. It honestly is the cutest little toddler bed I have seen and one day I will get a cute little quilt to put on top. Todd has decided that we are going to start making them and selling them so if anyone would like one please let me know!!! Above are the pictures.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment