




When Leila was just 12 days old I was able to meet with Jamie with Spin Design Graphics. I had a different photographer set up, but after she cancelled I was worried I wouldn't find anyone else. Luckily I found Jamie and she was willing to fit me in. Leila had been sleeping so well so I figured it would be a quick and easy thing and boy was I wrong. Leila would not fall asleep and it seemed like anytime we got her just right to snap a shot she would wake up. She was able to get a few shots of her without her diaper while I held her, and then of course she pooped just a few minutes later all down me and onto the background Jamie had set up. I was so embarrassed, but I cleaned it up and we moved on. Jamie had the neatest ideas and little poses. I am so sad I didn't invest in a good photographer for Orrin's newborn shots. I posted a few shots for you to see, I can't wait to have these pictures displayed. Here is her link if anyone is interest www.spindesignphotographics.com
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment