I have absolutely enjoyed summer this year. Orrin is a riot when he is outside. He loves to go "wimming," and asks me almost every morning to call his Uncle Zachie and go get in the pool. A couple days ago, I was working on finishing up the bed so I decided to put up his little pool, hand over the hose to Orrin, bring Leia outside to enjoy the summer breeze, and well ENJOY SUMMERTIME! He was so funny to watch once he realized that there was water he could drink if he positioned the hose just right, as you can tell by the pictures it didn't turn out so well for Orrin but he could care less. Leila loves being outside even though she is always sleeping, for some reason if she is fussy and I take her out on the porch she calms down. We also went to the fair/parade yesterday and Orrin fell asleep on the way in. We thought for sure he would miss the whole thing, but as soon as the fire trucks went by with the sirens he woke up. We didn't let me him stand by the road, but he did eat his share of candy and played with his cousin Gabe. At the fair he loved to pet the pigs, but wouldn't pet the cows. I unfortunately left the camera out in the car so I didn't get any pictures of that, but I will sometime this week when we go again.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment