So today we decided to go to church, I just felt so inclined to go as it was fast Sunday. Luckily church starts at 12:30 so that gave me plenty of time to get everyone ready, and yes that includes Todd. I packed Orrin's back-pack as I usually do and Todd got the car seats into the Mustang and away we went. Leila was such a sweet little spirit the entire time, and Orrin well he played and kept asking during the passing of Sacrament when the water was coming. It is so funny what little ones remember. As we sat there I was overwhelmed with emotion and knew it was time to stand, it took some courage but I made my way up. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to have the gospel in my life and the knowledge of eternal families. My husband is pure strength in our family and for that I am so thankful. We made it through the three hours of church without any real hiccups. I had Todd take some pictures before we headed off when I knew everyone was happy. Another little note we will be blessing little Leila August 1st for those of you who would like to attend. Afterwards we will most likely be doing a lunch time thing at our home, more details to come as plans are finalized.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment