CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Two Cuddle Bugs











I have noticed a lot more lately that both of our kids LOVE to cuddle. It seems like when they take their morning nap in our bed they like to be next to each other, Orrin a little more than Leila though. Like in my previous post we have been spending a lot of time outside and we all love it. This week we took Orrin to Hop 2 It, which of course he LOVED!! I take Leila to the doctor tomorrow to get her second PKU test done BOOO, as well as do her normal check-up. I have a feeling this little one has gained weight, as well as gained a lovely thing I like to call REFLUX. She spits up and not just a little... A LOT of spit up. I have watched what I eat to make sure that wasn't it for about the last week and it just doesn't matter she just loves to soak every outfit and blankie I have her in. Her umbilical cord fell off so she got to take a shower with me yesterday and to my surprise she actually liked it, thank goodness because she hated doing baths. I am so blessed to have such an easy baby and such a great little helper. I have really enjoyed the last week and a half with my little ones, but can't believe it has gone by so quickly. I of course put up a few pictures and will put up more tomorrow after Leila's appointment. I also hope to get out my birth announcements soon, I will post one here so you can have a sneak peak tomorrow.

0 comments: