

As I said before we got to take Leila home after just 14 hours of being at the hospital which I was so grateful for. Orrin has been sick and Ms. Leila has had her nights and days mixed up so getting a good nights rest hasn't quite happened yet. She is a very good baby though and only cries when she is hungry. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything looks well. She was down to 6 lbs. 13 oz., which is what Orrin weighed when he was born. I still can't believe he was ever that tiny. Leila is a very petite little girl even though she was bigger than Orrin. Her head measured only 12 3/4 inches and Orrin's was 14 1/2 inches... thank goodness it was smaller. Her fingers and toes are very long, and she looks more and more like Orrin as each day passes. Orrin loves her and will give her kisses on the head, but really isn't too concerned or interested in her. He keeps busy playing with his toys while she stays busy swinging in her swing and eating. We are truly blessed to have this little girl in our eternal family and I couldn't be more thrilled. We did her first bath yesterday and as you can see by pictures she wasn't a huge fan, but what sweet little baby is. I am doing well and am almost back into my pre-pregnancy pants already, but have a feeling they won't get much use as going out with two kids is much harder than going out with one. I have noticed after having her that I have much more energy then I did with after Orrin was born. I go all day without a nap and all night without sleep, so I am quite pleased that my house is clean and I don't look like I have been hit by a bus yet. I also need to thank all of those that have brought us meals this week. It has been so nice to not have to worry about dinner, and to see everyone. I hope to blog as often as possible, so I will have record of everything as I am a horrible scrapbooker. Look forward to more posts.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment