CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Day With Orrin






Well Orrin has been a dream when it came to welcoming sweet little Leila into our family. It also helps that Leila sleeps all day long and spends a lot of time in her swing so Orrin and mommy can play. Well the other day he was just full of it and wanted to run in a million different directions. He has become very helpful, and the pictures show just how helpful he really is. There is also a picture of him after he spent an hour out in the shop with Daddy. Now I am not too sure how he managed to get dirt all over his face, but he did and he was very happy to be out there so WHO CARES! Orrin loves to hold "sisty," and as soon as he wakes up wants to hold her and give her kisses. After the initial morning routine of kisses he really doesn't care much about her. I am so grateful to have such a great little guy. He makes us smile all the time, and reminds me SO much of his daddy! I have decided it may be time to invest in a TOY STORY (his new favorite thing) slip n' slide, I think he will love it and we can spend a lot of time outside. I'll keep you all posted on how that goes.

0 comments: